Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dynamic Colours
29-03-2014, 10:40 AM,
Post: #1
Dynamic Colours
Hi guys,

noticed that no thread on this company, thus start one for discussion:

Dynamic Colours Limited, an investment holding company, manufactures and sells compounded resins, and provides compounding services primarily in the People’s Republic of China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam. The company operates through two segments, Resin Compounding and Polyethylene Packaging. It is involved in the color compounding and modified compounding of resins, which are used in the manufacture of external casings or component parts of electrical appliances and electronic devices.

since listing in 2007, nav has been on steady rise, dividends have doubled.

taisin bosses bobby and benard hold approx 10% stake. intraco holds approx 30% stake and is one of their cash cows. so together 40% of shares are sort of locked up. this might be a reason that ohl saw in intraco.

recently, aei uk is buying their SUZHOU business for nearly 20m. once this deal is done, this 40m over cap company will be filled with cash.


personally, i used to be vested below 20c, but sold off all once price shot above 21c, as i think price has gone too high and my investment style is primarily on capital protection, secondarily onmaking money.


(not vested now)

Find Reply
29-03-2014, 10:26 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Dynamic Colours
(29-03-2014, 10:40 AM)gautam Wrote: taisin bosses bobby and benard hold approx 10% stake. intraco holds approx 30% stake and is one of their cash cows. so together 40% of shares are sort of locked up.

...

recently, aei uk is buying their SUZHOU business for nearly 20m. once this deal is done, this 40m over cap company will be filled with cash.

1. Intraco has already bought over the shares owned by the Lims triggering a GO. Offer had lapsed quite some time ago already.

2. The proposal didn't look that attractive considering the land DC has in Suzhou unless the land is excluded from the transaction. Can't really tell from the announcements.

3. The AGM buffet is the BEST I ever had.

Find Reply
25-02-2016, 08:22 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Dynamic Colours
http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/Full%20Y...eID=390943

Net profit up 220% due to disposal of Singapore factory and relocated to Malaysia.
Announced 0.75 cts final div + 2.5 cts special div

Full year div = 0.75cts interim + 0.75 cts final + 2.5 cts special = 4 cts
About 20% yield based on last traded price of 22 cts

Find Reply
17-05-2017, 01:51 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Dynamic Colours
Will DC benefit from increased resin prices and pass on higher raw material costs to customers?

Noticed that gross margin has increased over past 2 yrs.
To be simple is the best thing in the world; to be modest is the next best thing. I am not sure about being quiet.- G.K. Chesterton

Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.- Dandemis

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.- Bertrand Russell

Find Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Valuebuddies.com | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | CONTACT US: nas......@valuebuddies.com |