Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sing Holdings
14-08-2018, 05:57 PM.
Post: #1541
RE: Sing Holdings
Their shareholding is barely 40%.. think privatisation is quite difficult.

Aspial 60-70%..better chance.
Fragrance 85%..basically can volunteer delist Liao

Find Reply
07-11-2018, 08:02 PM.
Post: #1542
RE: Sing Holdings
Q3 earnings $2.6mil and 9M earnings $9.3mil.

Full year earnings should hit $12.6mil easily, given higher Q4 recognition from increased sales of Parc Botannia in Q3 (time lapsed in recognition) and increased sales in early October and early November 2018. Full year eps estimated to rise to at least 3.2cts. Investors can expect higher divds of at least 2cts, given the highest cash holdings accumulated ever in Jan 2019.

Find Reply
07-11-2018, 09:11 PM.
Post: #1543
RE: Sing Holdings
(07-11-2018, 08:02 PM)henryjohn Wrote: Q3 earnings $2.6mil and 9M earnings $9.3mil.

Full year earnings should hit $12.6mil easily, given higher Q4 recognition from increased sales of Parc Botannia in Q3 (time lapsed in recognition) and increased sales in early October and early November 2018.  Full year eps estimated to rise to at least 3.2cts. Investors can expect higher divds of at least 2cts, given the highest cash holdings accumulated ever in Jan 2019.

Singholdings has the habit of paying low dividends in non TOP years even though they have the ability to pay 2c.  Chances are they will continue to pay 1c or at best 1c+ dividend for FY2018 and FY2019.  The big dividends will only come when Parc Botannia obtains TOP towards the end of 2020.

With insiders buying furiously between 38 and 39c, the downside is limited so its a safe buy at current prices.  however, to reap the maximum benefits, holding period should be 3+ years.

Find Reply
20-02-2019, 08:39 PM.
Post: #1544
RE: Sing Holdings
(07-11-2018, 08:02 PM)henryjohn Wrote: Q3 earnings $2.6mil and 9M earnings $9.3mil.

Full year earnings should hit $12.6mil easily, given higher Q4 recognition from increased sales of Parc Botannia in Q3 (time lapsed in recognition) and increased sales in early October and early November 2018.  Full year eps estimated to rise to at least 3.2cts. Investors can expect higher divds of at least 2cts, given the highest cash holdings accumulated ever in Jan 2019.

https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/SHL_FY201...eID=544283

they surprisingly did increase dividend to 1.2c.  not to 2c but seems to indicate further dividend increases are likely as Parc Botannia progresses towards TOP in late 2020/early 2021.  just gotta be patient.

Find Reply
20-02-2019, 09:31 PM.
Post: #1545
RE: Sing Holdings
Revenue accounted from the property project is around $105m up to date. The company has sold around 66% of the project of which the revenue is $443m. So in the next 2 years when it TOP, it would account for the remaining $443m property that it has sold but not accounted for plus the remaining 34% of the units not yet sold.
You can find more of my postings in http://investideas.net/forum/

Find Reply
20-02-2019, 10:53 PM.
Post: #1546
RE: Sing Holdings
Sing Holdings, seems like another Stamford land....

Find Reply
21-02-2019, 06:47 AM.
Post: #1547
RE: Sing Holdings
(20-02-2019, 09:31 PM)Behappyalways Wrote: Revenue accounted from the property project is around $105m up to date. The company has sold around 66% of the project of which the revenue is $443m. So in the next 2 years when it TOP, it would account for the remaining $443m property that it has sold but not accounted for plus the remaining 34% of the units not yet sold.

but over the next 2 years, they will continue to sell the 34% as sales is still ongoing.  in fact, sales had picked up since they introduced Propnex to be appointed marketing agent sometime in Jan 2019 in addition to Huttons who had been the exclusive agent since launch in Nov 2017.

Find Reply
06-03-2019, 01:08 PM.
Post: #1548
RE: Sing Holdings
(21-02-2019, 06:47 AM)bargainhunter Wrote:
(20-02-2019, 09:31 PM)Behappyalways Wrote: Revenue accounted from the property project is around $105m up to date. The company has sold around 66% of the project of which the revenue is $443m. So in the next 2 years when it TOP, it would account for the remaining $443m property that it has sold but not accounted for plus the remaining 34% of the units not yet sold.

but over the next 2 years, they will continue to sell the 34% as sales is still ongoing.  in fact, sales had picked up since they introduced Propnex to be appointed marketing agent sometime in Jan 2019 in addition to Huttons who had been the exclusive agent since launch in Nov 2017.

Recognitions from Parc Botania project
I believe only $85m been recognised as at 31-Dec2018

$15.6m in FY-Dec2017  (ref  Pg31 or Pg64 of AR2017)
 and atmost another $70m in FY-Dec2018  (ref Segmented revenues on Pg.15 of recent 2018-Q4 results)

cheeers !

Find Reply
06-03-2019, 07:14 PM.
Post: #1549
RE: Sing Holdings
(06-03-2019, 01:08 PM)Vseeker Wrote:
(21-02-2019, 06:47 AM)bargainhunter Wrote:
(20-02-2019, 09:31 PM)Behappyalways Wrote: Revenue accounted from the property project is around $105m up to date. The company has sold around 66% of the project of which the revenue is $443m. So in the next 2 years when it TOP, it would account for the remaining $443m property that it has sold but not accounted for plus the remaining 34% of the units not yet sold.

but over the next 2 years, they will continue to sell the 34% as sales is still ongoing.  in fact, sales had picked up since they introduced Propnex to be appointed marketing agent sometime in Jan 2019 in addition to Huttons who had been the exclusive agent since launch in Nov 2017.

Recognitions from Parc Botania project
I believe only $85m been recognised as at 31-Dec2018

$15.6m in FY-Dec2017  (ref  Pg31 or Pg64 of AR2017)
 and atmost another $70m in FY-Dec2018  (ref Segmented revenues on Pg.15 of recent 2018-Q4 results)

cheeers !

noted on the $85m revenue recognized so far.  the projected revenue of this project is in excess of $700m so its a long way to go yet.

Find Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Valuebuddies.com | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | CONTACT US: nas......@valuebuddies.com | | Share Buy-Back | Disclosure of Interest