So.. where are we?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 1109121lg.gif]

Dodgy hmmm...

Wow, if only it was so easy to identify which part of the cycle we are at! haha!
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
I am in depression mode..
If this is a sin(x) curve, for value investors, it is -sin(x) curve.
For the fun of it, I'd guess somewhere between 'fear' and 'desperation'.
Relief...
The thing about karma, It always comes around and bite you when you least expected.
(14-09-2011, 09:52 AM)WolfT Wrote: Relief...

I find these kind of charts totally useless in helping me in my investment. You can be in "Relief" stage but it does not necessarily means it will go forward in next stage. it could well go backwards instead. also the curve can go up very low in "depression" stage before it starts coming back. by then you might be dead. also there are 2 "Depression" points in there requirng the same emotional state. so which "depression" state are you in?? Got on to the wrong one and you pay dearly. alas this chart is good for hindsight and totally useless in foresight...good for academic studies and talking heads.
(14-09-2011, 10:04 AM)Jacmar Wrote:

I find these kind of charts totally useless in helping me in my investment. You can be in "Relief" stage but it does not necessarily means it will go forward in next stage. it could well go backwards instead. also the curve can go up very low in "depression" stage before it starts coming back. by then you might be dead. also there are 2 "Depression" points in there requirng the same emotional state. so which "depression" state are you in?? Got on to the wrong one and you pay dearly. alas this chart is good for hindsight and totally useless in foresight...good for academic studies and talking heads.

HOw cum i see oni huan 'depression'?Huh
(14-09-2011, 10:04 AM)Jacmar Wrote:

Relax...
The thing about karma, It always comes around and bite you when you least expected.
Yar bro, take it easy, desperation and depression are totally different emotion......definitely we are at the bear stage, but when is the bull call? maybe at 2550 pts, let wait.....meanwhile, take some anti-drepression & relax, If US congress approved Obama USD450 billion job creation bill, then the chart can throw-away, hehe.

I think we are at 'Hope' stage... just my 2 cts view.