MindChamps

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I happened to be watching my app around 4pm when it started. The mysterious seller placed a huge chunk of close to 1 million shares for sale at 50c when it started. Then keep switching the asking price. It was 30c at 1 point, then 40c and then keep changing around at the 40c to 50c range. I thought something went wrong at the company. Vested.
Rainbow 
MindChamps in Sentosa HardRock Hotel
https://www.mindchamps.org/location/sentosa/

Stay home and stay safe, everyone.
Heart
Deleted post
There seems to be some barriers to disclosure by the folks at Mindchamps.

RESPONSES TO SUBSTANTIAL AND RELEVANT QUESTIONS BY SHAREHOLDERS FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD ON 29 MAY 2024

Question 8. A shareholder asked if the Company had received any questions from shareholders before the AGM. He shared that it is a common practice to address these questions before the AGM. He also noted that other listed companies would consolidate the questions and management team would provide answers, which are then published on the SGXNet. He said that he had observed this process in previous years and asked whether there had been questions this year.

Company’s Response: Chairman shared that no answers had been posted. Company Secretary added that the Company had received questions from two shareholders, answers of which had been emailed to them.

Question 11. A shareholder asked about the recent food poisoning incidents in MindChamps’ preschool centres and noted that such incidents were extremely serious and could potentially compromise the nutritional strategy of the Company. He asked how the Company would address these issues in areas such as disclosures and accounting.

Company’s Response: Chairman explained that best practices for disclosure could vary across different industries. Some companies might choose to disclose information differently. He reiterated that it is key for the Company to comply with regulatory requirements and not violate any rules.

https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/MPL%20-%2...eID=808242