Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New thread for Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust, the largest initial pure-play Australian Industrial REIT to be listed in Singapore.

Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust launches S$903 million IPO.

Highlights :
* 15 cornerstone investors committed to take up approximately 48.6% of the total number of Units in issue immediately after completion of the Offering 
* The Offering has attracted institutional interest amounting to over 6 times of the size of the Placement Tranche (441,749,000 Units)
* Offering of 521,749,000 Units; priced at top end of the Offering Price Range at S$0.89 per Unit
* Expected distribution yield of 6.83% in Forecast Period 2016 and 7.30% in Projection Year 2017, with a distribution growth of 6.9%
* Public Offer (80 million units) opens at 9.00 p.m. on Friday, 10 June 2016 and closes at 12.00 noon on Thursday, 16 June 2016 

More details : http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/SGX_Pres...eID=408564

Anyone interested in subscribing the IPO ?
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
(10-06-2016, 09:13 PM)cyclone Wrote: New thread for Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust, the largest initial pure-play Australian Industrial REIT to be listed in Singapore.

Highlights :
* 15 cornerstone investors committed to take up approximately 48.6% of the total number of Units in issue immediately after completion of the Offering 
* The Offering has attracted institutional interest amounting to over 6 times of the size of the Placement Tranche (441,749,000 Units)
* Offering of 521,749,000 Units; priced at top end of the Offering Price Range at S$0.89 per Unit
* Expected distribution yield of 6.83% in Forecast Period 2016 and 7.30% in Projection Year 2017, with a distribution growth of 6.9%
* Public Offer (80 million units) opens at 9.00 p.m. on Friday, 10 June 2016 and closes at 12.00 noon on Thursday, 16 June 2016 

Did not subscribe to Manulife Reits.
Think not good enough for stag so not good enough for me.
This one i think it's good enough for stag all along.
So far Institutions over subscribe by 6 times seem to say so
If CPF approved even better.
Is it CPF aproved?
Does the Prospectus says so?
Still got so many days to consider -  closing date 12 noon 16 June.
Caveat Emptor!
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
(11-06-2016, 12:25 PM)Temperament Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 09:13 PM)cyclone Wrote: New thread for Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust, the largest initial pure-play Australian Industrial REIT to be listed in Singapore.

Highlights :

Did not subscribe to Manulife Reits.
Think not good enough for stag so not good enough for me.
This one i think it's good enough for stag all along.
So far Institutions over subscribe by 6 times seem to say so
If CPF approved even better.
Is it CPF aproved?
Does the Prospectus says so?
Still got so many days to consider -  closing date 12 noon 16 June.
Caveat Emptor!
Confirmed CPF approved liu.
Still Durian boh pow chiat one!

Truism of Investments.
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
I have FCL. Does it make sense from a portfolio allocation perspective to have both the parent and the REIT? (I am also holding to F&N since the pre split days. But since they are essentially different businesses I don't see an issue)
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.
(12-06-2016, 06:07 PM)LionFlyer Wrote: I have FCL. Does it make sense from a portfolio allocation perspective to have both the parent and the REIT? (I am also holding to F&N since the pre split days. But since they are essentially different businesses I don't see an issue)

i think it's quite difficult to answer your Q.
Having said that i did invest in one Blue CHIP up to 30% or 40% of my total portfolio value. IIRC.

Some people (WB one of them) think if you know what you are doing, it's better to concentrate than diversify your holdings.
Is there somewhere in between?
A balance "concentrate/diversify" stock portfolio.
Something i read a 10% ea in 10 diversify sectors counters is good for most retail investors.
It's only maths.
In real life, i have not tested recommendations.

Truism of Investments.

How does the risks and the rewards transfer between the parent and REIT, beyond just simple sector level risks?

E.g supposed that the REIT had problems, what is the exposure of the parent to the REIT? Likewise, how does the revenue goes back to the parent? It seems that parents such as FCL, Capital Land spin off these assets into a REIT structure to monetized them, but I am not sure how investors in the parent actually benefit from such an exercise.
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.
(13-06-2016, 05:29 PM)LionFlyer Wrote: How does the risks and the rewards transfer between the parent and REIT, beyond just simple sector level risks?

E.g supposed that the REIT had problems, what is the exposure of the parent to the REIT? Likewise, how does the revenue goes back to the parent? It seems that parents such as FCL, Capital Land spin off these assets into a REIT structure to monetized them, but I am not sure how investors in the parent actually benefit from such an exercise.

IIRC:-
After spin off Parent:-
1) still owns about 22% of Reits
2) Convert into cash which can be use for new investments or what?
3)Now Reit pays management fee yearly.
4) ? ? ?

Truism of Investments.

Ballot results are out. Placement tranche was over 6 times subscribed, and the public tranche, 3.9 times.

http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/FLT_Ball...eID=409385
(17-06-2016, 10:12 PM)Muck Wrote: Ballot results are out. Placement tranche was over 6 times subscribed, and the public tranche, 3.9 times.

http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/FLT_Ball...eID=409385

Looking at the public balloting table, i think stags will have a field day on Tuesday.

500,000 to 999,900 - 50 : 50 - 28,000

1,000,000 to 1,999,900 - 50 : 50 - 37,000

People who applied for 500,000 lots only allocated 28 lots.
And people who applied for 1,000,000 lots allocated only 37 lots
It seems the people who have a lot of money will make the stags happy on coming Tuesday.
Anyone want to bet?

Truism of Investments.

For the public offer, from balloting ratio for each band (50 : 50), anyone subcribed was allocated.
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.