Editing issue to both PM and posts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi cyclone. I have porblem to post and send PM. I didn't see what I type. I am typing blinkly here.
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
you guys doing an upgrade of the site? hehe...

i thought it was my browser kena trojan or virus this morning.

CF use the quick reply box, seems to work for me, quick editing also works now but the full edit seems to be broken still
Virtual currencies are worth virtually nothing.
http://thebluefund.blogspot.com
Hi guys, I'll try to debug the problem. Thanks for reporting.

The current version is near end of life, so I thought it would be better to upgrade to the latest MyBB version.
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
I think you may have simply just missed a closing tag as the box for full edit is not coming out but the options for editing are still there.

happy debugging.
Yes, I concur with BlueKelah debugging. I can still post reply, but the editing window is so small that, I hardly see my own typing ;-)
Information 
(21-08-2015, 09:29 AM)CityFa  rmer Wrote: Yes, I concur with BlueKelah debugging. I can still post reply, but the editing window is so small that, I hardly see my own typing ;-)

ok the edit box when you click reply is working for me again. and the links and the new formatting buttons are visible and usable.

Small pictures for post icons are not displaying though the selections dots are there (could be the old link not linking to the new icon folder location), but i think its a minor problem, i dun see many forummer using that function.

I am running Firefox 29.0 browser
(21-08-2015, 09:29 AM)CityFarmer Wrote: Yes, I concur with BlueKelah debugging. I can still post reply, but the editing window is so small that, I hardly see my own typing ;-)

It's been fixed. For some unknown reason, the upgrading left out ".css" text on codebuttons template. By adding ".css" without quote fixes the the problem.
Please check. Thanks.

For future reference :
from
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
to 
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
(21-08-2015, 09:49 AM)cyclone Wrote:
(21-08-2015, 09:29 AM)CityFarmer Wrote: Yes, I concur with BlueKelah debugging. I can still post reply, but the editing window is so small that, I hardly see my own typing ;-)

It's been fixed. For some unknown reason, the upgrading left out ".css" text on codebuttons template. By adding ".css" without quote fixes the the problem.
Please check. Thanks.

For future reference :
from
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
to 
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}.css" type="text/css" media="all" />

Thank, it works, and with a new look-and-feel.   Big Grin