Land banking investment,8-20% return per year, good?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land banking investment,8-20% return per year, good?

Just went for some land banking talk. They say track record is 8-20% return per year. Worse case I can get 8% return based on their track record.

Is this a good investment? Anyone try before can give feedback?Confused11:
I suggest to read the posts from the thread below, before any conclusion.

http://www.valuebuddies.com/thread-1833-page-4.html
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
lolz! Big Grin

wahkao, yes, please read that thread! Tongue
long story man! Big Grin
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
(10-01-2015, 04:37 PM)wahkao Wrote: Just went for some land banking talk. They say track record is 8-20% return per year. Worse case I can get 8% return based on their track record.

I think it is safer to interpret the statement as "bao tio jia" rather than "bao jia"....Big Grin
(10-01-2015, 04:37 PM)wahkao Wrote: Land banking investment,8-20% return per year, good?

Just went for some land banking talk. They say track record is 8-20% return per year. Worse case I can get 8% return based on their track record.

Is this a good investment? Anyone try before can give feedback?Confused11:

I think u got a good deal.Go for it!
The thing about karma, It always comes around and bite you when you least expected.
Is it Walton
Investment without clear recourse, mgmt constraints and regulatory controls are easily suspectible to human weakness. I avoid them like a plague no matter how good the storyline is.

Futhermore is farawayland and exposure to currency risks.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

8 to 20% returns, i think temasick & GIC will be keen!! Big Grin
Please don't throw away your money! Tongue
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
http://www.valuebuddies.com/thread-1833-page-4.html is a new startup company
what about walton? Walton has been around for donkey years!
surely its not as bad as ecohuse?
I have a $10,000 investment with Walton. Stuck with it for close to 9yrs. It supposed to be sold on the 7th year. My wife keep asking me to sell it off, but I still want to hold on to it, so that I can see if there is an ending to this story.