2015 Q3 was out last Saturday, here
1. 2015 9M Net Profit surpasses FY2014 Full Year.
2. Higher Revenue & Net Profit for the quarter which are outstanding, considering Q3 usually has lower Biz volume.
3. FY2015 EPS may well hit 8 cents, as Q4 usually has more Biz volume.
4. CMA is improving but still in red, Management see this as a big concern which is good. We can only improve if we acknowledge the weakness and find ways to tackle it.
5. Capex for the year will be about $6.5M.
$3.5M spent so far, so another $3M to go in Q4.
That lower my expectation of even higher Final Dividend.
Take note that there's already 1 cent Special Dividend paid in Q2.
Expect total dividend for FY2015 to be 4 cents.