Property Investment in the Philippines

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Good Day to all. I'm Aldrich Luke Sy, a Property Investment Consultant of Alveo Land Corp. (an Ayala Company). I would like to share about the investment opportunities that we offer to local and foreign investors. Just to share about the background of Ayala.

Ayala Land Inc. is the real-estate arm of Ayala Corporation, one of the largest and most respected business houses in the Philippines. Ayala Land is proud of the 175-year old tradition of excellence the Ayala brand has to offer.
Ayala transformed what was deemed a marginally useful tract of agricultural land into the thriving, green, and cosmopolitan Makati business and cultural district of today. By developing premier residential villages, commercial and residential buildings, industrial business parks, and shopping and cultural enclaves at multiple price ranges, we inspire Filipinos all over the country to achieve their dreams.
At the core of our brand today is the belief that all Filipinos, regardless of their station in life, are entitled to a clean and sound environment and a place they can proudly call their own.
We invite you to partner with us in our mission to enhance land and protect the environment, build more homes and communities, and inspire greater commercial progress and sustainable development in years to come.

In the 1990s approximately 240-hectares of Fort Bonifacio was turned over to the Bases Conversion Development Authority (BCDA) to facilitate the conversion of former US military bases and Metro Manila camps into productive civilian use. By 2003, Ayala Land, Inc. and Evergreen Holdings, Inc. entered into a landmark partnership with BCDA to help shape and develop Bonifacio Global City – an area once synonymous with war and aggression – into the amiable, nurturing, world-class business and residential center it is today.

I would like to offer this great investment opportunity here in Bonifacio Global City, since BGC has more than 11,000 residential units but has more than 30,000 residents.

[Image: BGC.jpg]

[Image: BGC2.jpg]
[Image: BGC3.jpg]
[Image: BGC4.jpg]
[Image: BGC5.jpg][Image: BGC9.jpg][Image: BGC10.jpg][Image: BGC11.jpg]
[Image: BGC12.jpg][Image: BGC13.jpg]

Currently we offer the Following projects in Bonifacio Global City.

Residential:
-Two Serendra, SEQUOIA "the Final tower of Serendra"
-High Street South Block VERVE Residences

Commercial Office Spaces:
-High Street South Corporate Plaza 2

Projects in Makati City

Residential:
-The Lerato
-Kroma Tower
-Solstice (1st tower of Circuit, Makati. Ayala's latest development)

For more details, please contact me:
Aldrich Luke Sy
Property Investment Consultant
ALVEO LAND CORP. an Ayala company.
Mobile Numbers: +63917.526.7424 (VIBER and WeChat)
Email: aldrichsy@gmail.com
If it is so good, why dont you get Warren Buffett or Jim Rogers to invest as well?
(13-07-2013, 09:52 PM)Stockerman Wrote: If it is so good, why dont you get Warren Buffett or Jim Rogers to invest as well?

Hi sir, this is something that's profitable in terms of leasing and value appreciation and it might not be as profitable as Warren Buffetts' investments, but its a safe investment. Besides, my job is to look for and assist investors. Thank you!

FYI, we had these singaporean and chinese investors who bought a whole floor of office space each. And it was around 300m in philippine peso.