Company News

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just noticed the company news link beside the search.

great job, admin.

I long for a cleaner SGX announcements than SGX website. Maybe can consider adding corporate action as well?

Thanks.
Sure, freedom. I'll add corporate action as well, but may take a bit longer to realize.

Actually, there is still an unsolved bug for this "Company News" feature, recently announced DAILY SHARE BUY-BACK NOTICE are not available.
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
Corporate Action , located at the top of website, is ready for use. Thanks.
If you are looking for Areit's financial results and pick
ASCENDAS REAL ESTATE INV TRUST
in the VB Company News drop box, you won't find it.

Instead, have to pick
ASCENDAS FUNDS MANAGEMENT LIMITED

Ditto for many of the counters with different security and company names eg. reits, biz trusts, etc. This snafu arose after SGX recently allowed filtering by security or company name in it's announcements web pages, though selecting either one there shows ALL the announcements.

Wonder if the VB Company News engine can be easily tweaked so that this dichotomy can be unified so that picking either security or company name brings up ALL the results. If not, it's ok - we'll just blame SGX for it, don't want to burden Admin too much.
(22-04-2014, 11:23 AM)swakoo Wrote: If you are looking for Areit's financial results and pick
ASCENDAS REAL ESTATE INV TRUST
in the VB Company News drop box, you won't find it.

Instead, have to pick
ASCENDAS FUNDS MANAGEMENT LIMITED

Ditto for many of the counters with different security and company names eg. reits, biz trusts, etc. This snafu arose after SGX recently allowed filtering by security or company name in it's announcements web pages, though selecting either one there shows ALL the announcements.

Wonder if the VB Company News engine can be easily tweaked so that this dichotomy can be unified so that picking either security or company name brings up ALL the results. If not, it's ok - we'll just blame SGX for it, don't want to burden Admin too much.

I have made some changes, please check whether it's ok. Thanks.
(23-04-2014, 12:05 AM)cyclone Wrote: I have made some changes, please check whether it's ok. Thanks.

Yes, it works great now, that was fast - many thanks for taking the trouble!