Soilbuild Construction Group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone vested in Soilbuild?
looks very speculative
pe > 100
indeed is speculative..any buddies gg for a stag?
Soilbuild was delisted only few years ago at a discount to book value. The construction arm was recently relisted at 6x forward PER. Just on this alone, the original owners has probably recovered their costs and still keeping the most attractive part of the whole group - rentals and REITable assets.

How to support such clever owners...
The thread is renamed to its official name in SGX.
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
Does anyone have any opinion on whether soilbuild is a good buy in anticipation of their potential industrial reit listing?
I don't think this Soilbuild entity holds the investment properties (unlike the previous delisted company). It is just the construction arm of the unlisted Soilbuild Group.

(Not Vested)
Disclaimer: Please feel free to correct any error in my post. I am not liable for anything. Do your own research and analysis. I do NOT give buy or sell calls and stock tips. Buy and sell at your risk. I am not a qualified financial adviser so I do not give any advice. The postings reflects my own personal thoughts which may or may not be accurate.
They delisted the previous company at discount, listed the construction arm and now looking to list the REIT - make tonnes of $.

I will be wary of the whole deal especially after they make their $ many times over.

(Not Vested)

(29-07-2013, 01:47 PM)Nick Wrote: I don't think this Soilbuild entity holds the investment properties (unlike the previous delisted company). It is just the construction arm of the unlisted Soilbuild Group.

(Not Vested)
Soildbuild posts 42% rise in Q2 net to $5.9 mil

Soildbuild Construction Group said net profit for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 rose 42% to $5.9 million, up from $4.2 million a year ago.

Revenue rose 70% to $67.9 million, up from $39.9 million.

The increase was mainly driven by higher contributions from third-party projects like Tampines HDB, Angullia Park and Changi Business Park Vista, as Soildbuild Construction Group moved towards tendering for external projects to reduce reliance on projects awarded from its parent, Soilbuild Group Holdings.

http://www.theedgesingapore.com/the-dail...9-mil.html
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
More good companies being delisted and lousy companies being listed .