Hang Seng 22,000 support broken

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The support level of 22 k has been broken minutes ago.
“risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
what e reason
(05-04-2013, 11:21 AM)pianist Wrote: what e reason

Bird Flu

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-05...break.html
Shanghai has pp contracted the birdie flu. The consolation is they say its not transmitted via human to human. If they are lying i can tell u 100% Spore will kana. And many more pp will die here since MRT now travels all the way to Changi airport.

The last time SARs happen, only taxis kana because MRT didnt extend to airport. Now with MRT, hell will break loose. Pray hard no human 2 human transmission.
Down 2.73% , 610 points.
I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
how would HSI affect STI ?

Has there been any past years where it impact us ?

Some brokerage houses or educators said it does not matter. Like to hear some value-investors opinion.

thanks
If continue to sell down, some investors may have to sell here so as to to top up there.
(06-04-2013, 11:30 AM)byfaith Wrote: how would HSI affect STI ?

Has there been any past years where it impact us ?

Some brokerage houses or educators said it does not matter. Like to hear some value-investors opinion.

thanks

Investors would focus on companies and not be too concerned about what the index is doing. The index is just a rough barometer for sentiment but since it consists mainly of liquid, large cap companies it may not be representative of valuations in smaller, mid-cap companies.
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/