Global Macro using ETF

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all, up till now i have only invested in singapore equities. however, i plan to broaden my portfolio into foreign markets with a view to generate better returns. Just with us-listed ETFs alone, it seems the retail investor can be involved with global macro bets.

i would like to ask if anyone here has been investing in ETFs and would like to share their knowledge. how does one go about deciding which country/sector/asset class will generate highest returns over a 1/3/5 year holding period?
(08-01-2013, 05:52 PM)yaosheng Wrote: hi all, up till now i have only invested in singapore equities. however, i plan to broaden my portfolio into foreign markets with a view to generate better returns. Just with us-listed ETFs alone, it seems the retail investor can be involved with global macro bets.

i would like to ask if anyone here has been investing in ETFs and would like to share their knowledge. how does one go about deciding which country/sector/asset class will generate highest returns over a 1/3/5 year holding period?

hi yaosheng, you can try this website instead... www.phillipetf.com

the ETF finder helps you to see the 1, 3, 5 different periods returns

hope this helps...