This is one of the best investment around

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Audited track record of 22.8% p.a by PWC

Never lost a single cent in the company history of over 30 years

This is not an advertisement, this is really value investing.
Kryptonite mining?

really?

Mmmm.. let me guess... ponzi scheme? :O

Tongue
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
anyone working around raffles place?
haha, no la brattzz.. everything is legal. no scam
really?

so what's the company name? Big Grin

say it so we can all zoom in on it! Big Grin
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
I cant say it over here bro, coz it means by comm all gone. haha. But i can guarantee you that what i have said is true. I have to meet appointment with u at my office which is in Raffles place to share with u more and what benefits you stand to gain.

This is no insurance or whatever you all have heard in the market. If you are satisfy with 10% to 15% per annum, we ought to meet up and i can show u audited records. Smile
err... thanks but no thanks! Big Grin

I look for my own chances! Tongue

outta here! ciaos!
haha, sure. i know it sounds scam but it will effect my comm if my leads dont come to meet. coz the product is so gd, any consultant u go to would be able to convince you if funds are managable on your side.

Sorry about that, hope you understand. Smile
(14-02-2012, 04:31 PM)Opportunity Wrote: Audited track record of 22.8% p.a by PWC

Never lost a single cent in the company history of over 30 years

This is not an advertisement, this is really value investing.

Wow! Better than Warren Buffett @ Berkshire Hathaway! Extracts,

The company averaged an annual growth in book value of 20.3% to its shareholders for the last 44 years

The last person who claimed to be better than Warren Buffett is now staying at a 'luxurious' suit @ Changi. Extracts,

On 30 July 2010, Phang was sentenced to nine years jail and fined $60,000; his wife, Neo Kuon Huay, was found guilty of falsifying payment vouchers, was fined $60,000; former company director, Hoo was sentenced to seven years jail.

Luck & Fortune Favours those who are Prepared & Decisive when Opportunity Knocks
------------ 知己知彼 ,百战不殆 ;不知彼 ,不知己 ,每战必殆 ------------
lolz! alamak! Tongue