Been awhile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! It's been awhile since I've been back to this forum. Totally lost track of time for almost the whole of last year. It's been an eventful time for me. What with my new marriage and new house and new hobby and stuff. So many things have changed! MW giving up your blogging?! Now that's a startler! Your blogs were always a good read.

I've released most of my investments. Decided to take out my cash and put them to some use. Sold off my Boustead, SingPost, Kingsmen, among others. Mostly dumped them into my new place at Hougang. Am now starting to rebuild my portfolio again. Time to start generating some additional cashflow after draining the kitty. Currently holding only a few stocks like GRP (from way back when I was accumulating for the dividend payouts). Good to see that there's some changes (for the better, I hope) in the company structure. Also having OKP (always been a fan, as I find that in SG, the one thing we can always rely on are roadworks happening ALL THE TIME). StreetTracks STI ETF forms another small section of my portfolio. Last but not least, and also my greatest failure in stock selection, Chosen, which I bought some time back and, for the life of me, I can't seem to remember why.

Although I tend to be more of a passive reader here than an established contributor, I do so enjoy some of the banter going on, especially more so if there's new things to share and learn from.

Last word from me, it's good to be back!
Welcome back Jon-san!