i think they gonna whack iran

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About 3-4 years ago israeli's were talking about an airstrike on Iranian nuclear facilities but the big risk was an iranian retaliation would unite and rally all arab nations together including traditional enemies and also arab countries friendly to the west. Israel will be greatly outnumber and outgunned.

Today if you look at the same landscape it is changed completely, many of the strongmen are no longer in power, either arrested as in the case of egypt, killed by their own people in the case of libya, overthrown & excuted in the case of Iraq by the Americans. In syria bashir is still around but struggling against nato sponsored rebels to retain power.

In short if the Israeli's strike Iran now there is probably no hope for any united arab front against Israel.

It makes one wonder now if the twitter revolution that spread with the speed of lightning from cyberspace to all over the arab world was purely an accident or was it something covertly orchestrated by intelligence agencies.
(05-01-2012, 01:00 AM)sgd Wrote: About 3-4 years ago israeli's were talking about an airstrike on Iranian nuclear facilities but the big risk was an iranian retaliation would unite and rally all arab nations together including traditional enemies and also arab countries friendly to the west. Israel will be greatly outnumber and outgunned.

Today if you look at the same landscape it is changed completely, many of the strongmen are no longer in power, either arrested as in the case of egypt, killed by their own people in the case of libya, overthrown & excuted in the case of Iraq by the Americans. In syria bashir is still around but struggling against nato sponsored rebels to retain power.

In short if the Israeli's strike Iran now there is probably no hope for any united arab front against Israel.

It makes one wonder now if the twitter revolution that spread with the speed of lightning from cyberspace to all over the arab world was purely an accident or was it something covertly orchestrated by intelligence agencies.

what I understand is totally opposite of you. I see there is better Arab(Muslim) united front than before. all those leaders being thrown out in Egypt, Libya, Syria and Iraq were allies of US/Israel. Now Egypt probably is controlled by pro-Muslim again.

since last war between Israel and the Middle East, most of Arab countries became allies of US/Israel, and were controlled by mild Muslims. I am sure a pro-Muslim Egypt is a nightmare to Israel.

(05-01-2012, 07:19 AM)freedom Wrote: what I understand is totally opposite of you. I see there is better Arab(Muslim) united front than before. all those leaders being thrown out in Egypt, Libya, Syria and Iraq were allies of US/Israel. Now Egypt probably is controlled by pro-Muslim again.

since last war between Israel and the Middle East, most of Arab countries became allies of US/Israel, and were controlled by mild Muslims. I am sure a pro-Muslim Egypt is a nightmare to Israel.

Ah yes you are talking the muslim brotherhood in the middle east, I have thought about them and yes I agree they will become a bigger threat but only in time to come when they take deep root in the middle east.

Right now however each country will still try to elect their new government via the democratic process none of them want to live like Afganistan under the taleban rule which is still very fresh in their minds, if the process eventually fails the muslim brotherhood could slowly take over. Once they take root it will be very hard to destroy because it will be like a hydra with many heads spread all over the arab world.

If you look at Indonesia under suharto he brutally supressed these extremists elements, when he was gone from power it left the opportunity open for them to slowly infiltrate society. Just like what is happening in the Arab world today when there are no strongmen around to supress them there will be chances for these extremists to start to come in. But as long as their military is not controlled by the extremists or pro west it will still be ok.
(05-01-2012, 05:23 AM)Behappyalways Wrote: Israel or/and US involvement in the killing...But Iran claimed that it was an accident.....lots of chest-beating and posturing by both US and Iran with Iran testing missiles in Strait of Hormuz, threatening to cut off oil supply from Middle East if attacked.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov...ile-expert

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-01-02/middl...MIDDLEEAST

The mainstream media claims that the Iranians will try to blockade the straits of hormuz is totally rubbish in my opnion, if the iranians block their straits means their oil cannot ship anywhere in the world is going to affect them more than anybody else this is tantamount giving them a gun ask them to point at their own head and pull the trigger.

No the many missile tests and being conducted by Iran is trying to show that they have the means to repel any blockade in the straits of hormuz.
Iran has no ability to block it. Doesn't make economic sense as well as this will enrage his muslim neighbours.
US just need undeniable proof that Iran has nuke and will strike Isreal. So that it will not be Iraq 2.0.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

what is happening to the scientists now in Iran is almost carbon copy what has happen in Iraq in the 80's when Saddam was pursuing nuclear weapons program at Osirak nuclear facility.

Back then they first tried using enormous diplomatic pressure and sanctions but that didn't stop Saddam, next Saddam's top nuclear scientists and weapons experts starting getting blown up in public -hallmark of the kidon unit, finally when all else failed they did a surgical airstrike and destroyed the Osirak facility.

Right now they are putting enormous pressure and sanctions on Iran like they did in Iraq and now like Iraq Iranian weapons experts are now getting blown up in their cars in their homes etc ...

Incidently just before the Israeli's did their airstrike the iranians did try to send 2 F-14 topcats planes in a botch attempt to bomb the Osirak facility.

The iranian botch attempt shows that even among arabs they are uneasy about anybody having nuclear weapons, more likely if 1 arab country have nuclear weapon it will not use on israel, instead it will try to use it to leverage or bully smaller nations in the oil cartel. So in the case of Iran now close to having nuclear weapons I'm very sure it's making Saudi Arabia and many smaller arab countries very jittery, privately they all want US and Israel to whack Iran back to the stone age.

Now the news media of the world is reporting Syria almost close to civil war,if Syria falls the syrian army will still be around to use to restore order there but there will be no strongman left to lead the army and support their Iran allies, Iran will stand alone. the media still doesn't get it, this is exactly what US and allies wants to happen.
before Israel destroyed saddam hussein's nuclear facility their experts predicted there would be world condemnation and it turned out to be true. Americans even embargoed Israel for a while. The thing is, Israel will not give a damn about world opnion against them or if the americans and europeans are having recession they will just strike. Giving prior notice means Americans will try to stall, so likely maybe a few hours advance notice thats all.

There's a lot of things going on now, for one election fever in the US. Obama trying to put closure to the occupation in Iraq and Afganistan to bring troops home that score him some brownie points during election this will also reduce some of the war expenditure but I think most likely they will now rely more on blackwater contractors than troops. As seen when troops die there would be protest grieving widows mothers marching in the streets and possible political backlash but when contractors die they were well paid anyway. But the last thing obama wants is to get sucked into for another war. The problem is the Jewish lobby are very powerful in america. If Israel strikes Iran america could be forced to intervene and take israel's side
also it seems embassies of other countries in israel are factoring in a possible war in the middle east have begun requesting for gas masks

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...99,00.html

european diplomat says pakistan will respond to israeli attack ... world war 3 if that happens, or maybe they just try to scare israel

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...84,00.html
Main reason I feel US will gain enough support to sabotage Iran is that they have abandoned USD.
Is the life blood of America.

Without USD as World Currency, there is no way United States of America can continue their way of life.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

(19-02-2012, 11:15 PM)corydorus Wrote: Main reason I feel US will gain enough support to sabotage Iran is that they have abandoned USD.

Without USD as World Currency, there is no way United States of America can continue their way of life.

This I agree. The americans are desperate to keep the dollar and oil exchange running for as long as they can. If singapore wants to buy oil and go to the arabs and offer S$, the arabs will tell us to go earn US$ and bring it for exchange. Everybody in the world has to earn US currency to buy things.

But the americans only need to keep printing it and they can use it to buy anything in the world. The us$ is the world currency for many things. oil, commodities, peanuts the only reason preventing the american economy from collapse is whatever they printing off their press is always in demand. The number 1 export in America is the US currency not their cars or nike shoes.

The current crisis in the middle east isn't really about nuclear weapons, is about challenge to the leadership in the middle east, challenge to America. Americans are like school bully, going around beating people taking their school lunch but what if one day somebody comes to school with a knife? If the Iranians manage to acquire nuclear capability they may not want to agree anymore to exchange their oil for colorful bits of paper.

But you see if that happens it will become a global social problem. If everybody follow the Iranians nobody wants US$ anymore there's going to be a lot of problems. Many american corporations will go under, we talking layoffs in the millions. You couldn't buy anything because those who have things to sell don't want US$ and want other currencies or other things, we talking financial ruin for many.
(19-02-2012, 11:15 PM)corydorus Wrote: Main reason I feel US will gain enough support to sabotage Iran is that they have abandoned USD.

Just like what happened to the Iraq war, Iran is next. http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html