500th Member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's welcome our 500th member on VB, Sesdaqfan! It's been nearly a year since VB was set up and membership has grown steadily over the months. I hope the quality of this forum will continue to be maintained through high-quality contributions from experienced and knowledgeable forum members. Big Grin
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
We've hit another milestone!

The quality of postings have been consistently high- no rants, superb analysis, insightful questions, meaningful debates and views (yes, even on all the GE-related threads where views got a little more passionate).

Big thanks to all Buddies!
(10-06-2011, 04:15 PM)Musicwhiz Wrote: Let's welcome our 500th member on VB, Sesdaqfan! It's been nearly a year since VB was set up and membership has grown steadily over the months. I hope the quality of this forum will continue to be maintained through high-quality contributions from experienced and knowledgeable forum members. Big Grin

Hehe, any prize for being the 500th member? Its been a long time since the Clob days till now where we talk non-stop with the car gangs in the FISH forum. Wonder whether anyone still remember?
A great deal of the credit for this achievement goes to the moderators, who have devoted their time to get good discussion going.
RBM, Retired Botanic MatSalleh
More good years ahead! - congratulation from PAP
(10-06-2011, 04:41 PM)sesdaqfan Wrote: Hehe, any prize for being the 500th member? Its been a long time since the Clob days till now where we talk non-stop with the car gangs in the FISH forum. Wonder whether anyone still remember?

sesdaqfan?? You do know that Sesdaq is dead and no longer in existence rt? Maybe you should have called yourself Catalystfan instead.

Anyway, welcome and dun mind me. Just trying to be a term nazi and poking some fun! Big Grin
No prob mate. Been using this nick for decades. Anyway, it keep me nostalgic as sesdaq was a well loved market with its roller coaster rides. Rumor mongers was born there.
Congratulate VB for reaching its 700th member!

No other forums in Singapore has such an active and quality participation from many members.