Reysas Shares

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am interested in Reysas shares which Mohnish Pabrai has been holding for a while, even though there are potential risks in Turkey. What is the best way to purchase these? Would it have to be direct through Turkey's stock exchange? Or are there any ADR's available?
Reysas Logistics looks dual listed in US ticker RYSKF US
Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. –William A. Ward

Think Asset-Business-Structure (ABS)
(13-01-2022, 03:01 PM)specuvestor Wrote: Reysas Logistics looks dual listed in US ticker RYSKF US

Thanks, looks like a recent listing, I assume its an ADR? Is it safe to invest that way?
It is dual listing not ADR. But it's OTC and penny stock hence likely under Pink Sheet. Caveat Emptor I can't define your safe.
Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. –William A. Ward

Think Asset-Business-Structure (ABS)