Hock Lian Seng

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(21-03-2024, 11:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Hi weijian,

It’s all good. Everyone is entitled to their own methodology and views, which is what makes a market. I was trying to understand your approach because it sounds like you are thinking that there is some way to go to meet that excess capital for distributing a special dividend to shareholders, whereas I feel that the company is on the cusp of doing it.

But I believe both of us agree that the company is well capitalised and it’s a matter of time.

hi Squirrel,

Indeed, it is diversion of views that makes me excited (and probably you too). I am not really interested in hearing my own echo chamber.

Folks like you and ksir have demonstrated that it is well capitalized, and so I have not dwelled more into something that is obvious. I do not have a call on WHEN it will happen but my studies are focused on HOW, so that I maybe able to have a better understanding on the WHEN.

As astute VBs had pointed out in the past in this thread, it is about following the sales of its Shine@TuasSouth units and also the amount of activity evident on the ground with the new Tuas Mega Port churning (It probably can't be too bad because its remaining units are almost 100% rented out).

Of course, all these studies may not matter too. But that's what makes a market Smile
Rainbow 
hls@33

Great analysis.

May be the next step is to take some action?

Hope you enjoy and had a great journey - just like me  Big Grin

Gratitude!
Heart

For those who don't know AK71, take a look and you might like him (his analysis):
TIPS: for valuebuddies who is impatient, start watching at 2:30  Smile