Pacific Century Regional Developments

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(09-11-2022, 06:46 AM)pianist Wrote: To asking local broker to deposit that scrip into my HK trading accouny, can I suppose it would attract a fee, or has pcrd negotiated with selected broker to allow us deposit it foc?

Yes, it will attract a fee for depositing, but it is one off only.

No. But I have asked PCRD to explore doing a batch sale for interested scrip holders who wanted to sell off their HKT scrip after this corporate exercise.
I got the physical share certificate. But no hk account. Anyone using standard chartered bank trading account and manage to deposit? With the share certificate is a specimen signature form do I need to return the form? Thanks all for advice.
Am one of those that forget the deadline and got the shares instead.
(08-12-2022, 09:13 PM)valerene Wrote: I got the physical share certificate. But no hk account. Anyone using standard chartered bank trading account and manage to deposit? With the share certificate is a specimen signature form do I need to return the form? Thanks all for advice.

Yup what is that specimen signature form for? Return to computershare?
(13-12-2022, 11:42 PM)pianist Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 09:13 PM)valerene Wrote: I got the physical share certificate. But no hk account. Anyone using standard chartered bank trading account and manage to deposit? With the share certificate is a specimen signature form do I need to return the form? Thanks all for advice.

Yup what is that specimen signature form for? Return to computershare?

Yes. Do I need to return it to computershare?