Guan Yin Citta & Master Lu

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
📣 *Singapore Guan Yin Citta’s Vegetarian Sharing Session* 📣

Dear Buddhist Friends,

Singapore Guan Yin Citta Practice Centre cordially invites you to our Vegetarian Sharing Session!

*A series of exciting programmes have been lined up* on the day of the event and this includes inspirational videos, live performances and testimony sharing by our Buddhist friends.

*You will also get to enjoy sumptuous vegetarian food* 🍱 *in our complimentary buffet!*

Feel free to invite your family and friends to share the dharma bliss! 🪷

🗓️ *Date*: 13 July 2024 (Saturday)
🕑 *Time*: 2pm-5pm
🍱 *Buffet*: 11:30am-1:30pm
📬 *Venue*: Kreta Ayer People’s Theatre

🔗 *Free admission ticket and buffet registration:* https://xlfm.sg/mach/view.php?id=252856

With metta,
Singapore Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door 🪷🙏🏻
[I am not here to promote any stocks. Please always do your own research before embarking on any investment decision. I will not be liable for any of your own decisions. Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information meet your specific requirements. I do not produce material which meets the objectives of any specific financial and risk profile of investors.]
The first things we should learn as a Buddhist practitioner are: to never feel as if we are being unfairly treated or wronged, never feel sad, and never get frustrated or worried. This is because everything in life is impermanent, it ebbs and flows in the blink of an eye. When we see the truth of life, we become enlightened. When we are free from afflictions, our wisdom shines.

学佛学做人首先要没有委屈、 不难过不苦恼,因为人生无常,来去匆匆。要想得通就是开悟, 没有烦恼就是有智慧。

Master Jun Hong Lu
Words of Wisdom Volume 1
[I am not here to promote any stocks. Please always do your own research before embarking on any investment decision. I will not be liable for any of your own decisions. Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information meet your specific requirements. I do not produce material which meets the objectives of any specific financial and risk profile of investors.]
Words of Wisdom

By Master Jun Hong Lu

13 December 2015

SPEND YOUR TIME WISELY

Master Jun Hong Lu: A wise person will always use his spare time to work on his own future. For example, we should spend every bit of spare time we’ve got reciting sutras to protect ourselves from getting sick in the future, just as we spend our spare time exercising to stay healthy.

To acquire sustainable spiritual strength and success, we must use all our time to do what is necessary.

In every era, there are a great number of Bodhisattvas who have succeeded in their cultivation. The secret to their success is, when other people are indulging themselves in world enjoyments, they are quietly cultivating themselves, helping people realise the importance of spirituality, and giving a hand to those in need. When other people still cannot see through the true face of the world, those who want to be Bodhisattvas have already gained insights into the true meaning of life. Therefore, when others begin to suffer and think it is about time to start searching for what truly matters in life, those aspirers have already succeeded in their cultivation, becoming Bodhisattvas!
While in the human realm, train your heart to be compassionate so that you can return to heaven. If you still harbour greed, hatred and delusion, you will not achieve any level of spirituality in this life.
在人间把心修成慈悲心,才能回到天上;如果有贪瞋痴,一生什么境界也没有。

Master Jun Hong Lu, Words of Wisdom Volume 5