New Toyo

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cessation of Production at Sen Yang Enterprise Co., Ltd

New Toyo International Holdings Ltd announced that its subsidiary, Sen Yang Enterprise Co., Ltd (“Senyang”), will cease production of tissue paper by 15 September 2019 (“Proposed Cessation”). Senyang would however continue with the trading of tissue paper products.

Senyang leased a tissue paper mill in Xiamen, The People’s Republic of China and the operation has been incurring losses. Pursuant to a group strategic review amid global trade tensions, the Board does not expect the performance of Senyang to improve significantly in the near future. The Board believes that the non renewal of the lease for the tissue paper mill and cessation of the production of tissue paper is in the best interest of the Company.

More details in https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/NTIH_Cess...eID=577084
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
New Toyo will pay 0.6 cents per share in Oct 2020 as interim dividend.

FY2019 final dividend was 0.9 cents per share. Will this be repeated for FY2020?

Can they continue to pay dividends of 1.5 cents per share a year beyond FY2020?
(09-09-2020, 10:15 AM)tiongkokgor Wrote: New Toyo will pay 0.6 cents per share in Oct 2020 as interim dividend.

FY2019 final dividend was 0.9 cents per share. Will this be repeated for FY2020?

Can they continue to pay dividends of 1.5 cents per share a year beyond FY2020?

They have already sold off the loss making business (although at a bad time, just when covid hit and toilet paper business skyrocket!). Now remaining business less revenue but still good profits. Made 1c in 1H20 so should be 2c if not more all things staying stable for rest of 2H20. so div payout should be no problem and sustainable.

However they have   60m debt vs 42m cash which i am not happy about at all. Should pay off as much debt as possible.
Virtual currencies are worth virtually nothing.
http://thebluefund.blogspot.com
Rainbow 
New Toyo@21

The Company has entered into a share sale agreement (“SSA”) with Nupro Investment Pty Ltd (“Buyer”) to sell all the shares in its wholly-owned subsidiary in Australia.

The estimated net proceeds from the Proposed Disposal (after deducting estimated transactional expenses of approximately SGD62,000) is SGD4,775,000 ("Net Proceeds"). The Net Proceeds represent an excess of SGD2,518,000 over the net book value of NTAD. The expected gain (net of tax) to the Company arising from the Proposed Disposal is approximately SGD1,712,000.
https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/ntih-ntad...eID=673334

Stay home and stay safe, everyone.
Heart
New Toyo is a SGX listed company that is in the packaging printing business. I have been following the company for several years and I would like to summarize the current situation as follows:
  • New Toyo is facing challenges in its legacy packaging printing business, a mature sector, and needs growth from new ventures.
  • The company is considered a cigar-butt investment, with a margin of safety based on its Asset Value, but overall returns are lower than the cost of capital due to underperforming segments.
  • The management's turnaround efforts seem sustainable, but there are concerns about its ability to diversify successfully. They have a poor diversification track record.
  • New Toyo has a strong customer concentration risk, with a single customer contributing about half of its revenue, likely in the tobacco industry.
  • The company's financial position is relatively strong, with low Debt Equity ratio and positive Cash Flow from Operations, but its growth prospects remain uncertain.

For more details go to my blog article. I even have a 3 min video for the "tik-tok" generation in the blog article. FYI, I used New Toyo to test the moomoo platform for fundamental analysis

New Toyo International – a fundamental analysis using the moomoo platform