Wheelock Properties

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did they send the shares certificate to your mail box via registered post? Thank you.
Rainbow 
Nope. 
[Image: MjfYAPmm.jpg]

Printed Matter / Airmail
感恩 26 April 2019 Straco AGM ppt  https://valuebuddies.com/thread-2915-pos...#pid152450
Hi all! I need some help from the gurus here. My Wheelock shares are held under DBS nominees. Apparently my relationship manager does not know how to tender delisted shares. He asked me if I have the hardcopy of “Form 58”. Rightfully, I thought Wheelock will not post “Form 58” to me as my shares are under DBS nominees. Correct? As this is my first time selling off delisted shares, I’m clueless as well. Please help!
(21-11-2018, 05:30 PM)jfc18 Wrote: Hi all! I need some help from the gurus here. My Wheelock shares are held under DBS nominees. Apparently my relationship manager does not know how to tender delisted shares. He asked me if I have the hardcopy of “Form 58”. Rightfully, I thought Wheelock will not post “Form 58” to me as my shares are under DBS nominees. Correct? As this is my first time selling off delisted shares, I’m clueless as well. Please help!

Your RM like blur blur one. New one is it???

Since shares are with DBS Nominees, then ask RM to give instructions to Nominees Dept. The Ops people probably done it many times and know how to settle it.
"... but quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting." - Quote from the movie American Gangster
(21-11-2018, 07:06 PM)opmi Wrote:
(21-11-2018, 05:30 PM)jfc18 Wrote: Hi all! I need some help from the gurus here. My Wheelock shares are held under DBS nominees. Apparently my relationship manager does not know how to tender delisted shares. He asked me if I have the hardcopy of “Form 58”. Rightfully, I thought Wheelock will not post “Form 58” to me as my shares are under DBS nominees. Correct? As this is my first time selling off delisted shares, I’m clueless as well. Please help!

Your RM like blur blur one. New one is it???

Since shares are with DBS Nominees, then ask RM to give instructions to Nominees Dept. The Ops people probably done it many times and know how to settle it.

Yes. My RM is very green. Cos I am small fry mah. Bo pian. Haha!

Thank for your advice, opmi!