UIC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UOL, UIC and Haw Par halted.

Maybe finally, old man Wee finally decided to make an offer.

(not vested)
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.
Just sold my UIC shares this morning.. dont want to wait for a greedy billionaire to determine the share price for privatization. Good luck all Smile

You can view my prediction accracy by looking UMS holdings post. I sold at the highest price Smile
I used to have it many years ago. But I realized it is just two old men waiting to see who dies first. Given their shrew business acumen (aka giam), I wondered what sort of scraps (if any) might be thrown to opmi like me. Decided I didn't want to wait and find out.
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.
(23-06-2017, 02:43 PM)barneyonline Wrote: Just sold my UIC shares this morning.. dont want to wait for a greedy billionaire to determine the share price for privatization. Good luck all Smile

You can view my prediction accracy by looking UMS holdings post. I sold at the highest price Smile

I reckon we are sampling the winners, rather than the actual prediction strategy itself?
(23-06-2017, 05:02 PM)LionFlyer Wrote: I used to have it many years ago. But I realized it is just two old men waiting to see who dies first. Given their shrew business acumen (aka giam), I wondered what sort of scraps (if any) might be thrown to opmi like me. Decided I didn't want to wait and find out.

Agree. Hard to know when is Wee's last tango

Probably reacting to the govt's last snub:
http://www.straitstimes.com/business/pro...n=addtoany
Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. –William A. Ward

Think Asset-Business-Structure (ABS)